Fire Insurance Adjuster in Florida
Fire Insurance Adjuster in Florida
Securing the Coverage You Deserve
Being a home or business owner is all fun and games until you’re faced with some big challenges that come with that. One of the dangers you probably never think about until you’re forced to is fire damage. And we can all agree that having your property damaged by fire is one of the scariest things you can face. Experiencing fire damage is stressful enough as is without having to worry about insurance claims negotiations with your insurer. The good news is that you don’t have to do any of that. All you need is a reliable team of fire insurance adjusters by your side. Let us help!
Elite Resolutions is a public adjusting firm with over a decade of experience. We have teams of experts ready to help you file your damage claim and get the right amount of coverage. There’s no way we’re settling for less than you’re owed – we are on your side. So, get in touch and allow us to fight for the best insurance coverage so you can get your life back to normal.
Don’t Settle for Less
We’ll Get the Coverage You’re Owed
We’ve been in this business long enough, and we used to work with insurance companies, so we know our way around. We’re aware that insurers will most often try their best to offer you the minimal amount of coverage required by law. The issue is that the minimum coverage is nowhere near enough to cover the costs of damage repairs. So, we will fight for what’s right.
We understand that repairing your property after big fire damage can be a very expensive process. So minimum coverage just won’t do. But you can leave all the negotiations to us, and we’ll handle it. Your fire claim is safe in our hands – we’ll get you a fair offer.
Save Time and Energy
Let Us Handle Everything
Whether it’s your home or your office that’s been damaged by fire, time is of the essence. You want to get your life back on track, repair what’s needed, and get back to normal. Unfortunately, filing insurance claims can be quite a time-consuming and complex process. You might end up waiting a long time to hear back from your insurer and get the claim approved. But not with us in your corner!
Our 13+ years in the public adjusting industry have taught us the ins and outs of the business. We used to work for insurance companies before starting to exclusively work for clients, so we have seen both sides of the equation. That enables us to make a strong case for your claim and not back down until we get what you’re entitled to. Not only that, but our resources, skills, and knowledge help us handle your claim as fast as possible!
How We Help You File the
Fire Damage Insurance Claim
When you’re working with our public claims adjuster for fire insurance, you can expect them to do all the work. Our pros are here to take care of each step of the process, so you can focus on other things – like putting your life back together. Here’s a step-by-step of what we’ll do when working for you.
- Inspection & damage assessment: First, we visit your property to conduct an inspection, assess the damages, and gather any evidence. This allows us to estimate damage repairs and the claim value.
- Claim filing: Next, we file your fire damage claim, collect all necessary documentation and handle any and all communication and negotiation with your insurer. If any additional inspections are required, our team will be present to make sure you aren’t getting lowballed or conned by the insurance company.
- Settlement: Finally, we’ll negotiate the coverage that is fair and rightfully yours.
So, we take care of your fire insurance claim start-to-finish; you can leave it all to us. No need to waste your time gathering all the paperwork or having frustrating conversations with your insurer – we’ll do it instead.
What Is an Insurance Adjuster’s Role?
A fire insurance adjuster is in charge of inspecting your property when you’re filing a damage claim. Based on their review, they determine how much damage the property has suffered and how much the insurance company is required to compensate you.
Is Hiring Your Own Private Insurance Adjuster Good or Bad When It Comes to Having a Home Repair Damaged by a Fire?
Insurance companies have their own adjusters whose job is to determine the value of your claim. But as we’ve mentioned, insurance companies usually try to make sure they’re paying you the minimum amount they’re required to. Because this typically isn’t enough to cover all the repairs, hiring a private insurance adjuster is the way to go. They have the resources and skills to handle your claim and fight for a fair settlement.
What Is the Best Way to Deal With Your Insurance Adjuster After a House Fire?
When dealing with your public claims adjuster for fire insurance, there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are some general things to remember:
- Review your insurance policy before the meeting to make sure you know exactly where you stand and what the insurance company’s obligation to you is.
- Document the damages and losses. Make a list of everything that has been ruined by the fire and note the purchase price and estimated replacement cost.
- Get repair estimates.
- Meet the adjuster in person and recount what happened. Tell them which measures you took to mitigate or reduce the damage.
- Point out any damage that isn’t obvious on the first look – make sure they document everything that has been ruined.
- Ask what is required from you – this includes any additional information or documentation that the insurer might need.
- Confirm everything in writing, don’t leave it on a handshake.
- Review the settlement offer. If you’re handling the claim yourself, you need to keep your eyes wide open and be sure of what you deserve. Prepare yourself to negotiate if necessary.
How to File a Claim? Leave It to Us!
Contact Us and
Get the Insurance Coverage You’re Owed
If your property has suffered fire damage, we understand the urgency of getting your insurance coverage ASAP and fixing your home or office. Even in case you have previously filed a fire damage claim and been rejected or delayed, you can count on us to make things right. So, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! You can call us anytime and tell us all about your situation. Schedule your free consultation and learn more about all the ways we can help.
There’s no time to waste, so get in touch and let us handle your fire damage claim in the most stress-free and quickest way possible! Let’s restore your property and your life.